Monday, December 16, 2013

Still it's about December...

When comes to end of years it's only could be 2 things happen to me....

Good Dreams or Bad Dreams....

Sometimes I rather choose the bad one so I can surpass obstacle...

One Bad dreams means we getting near to Goods dreams and we get to improved ourself for something more bigger...

Tears dripping, will make a memories that I will remember one day...

"Ohhh, I have been in this way before and I will never take the same way. It's hurt my heart badly if I take the same road." and I will keep remember to ensure that I didn't go to the same way....

Between Goods dreams & Bad dreams there's always miracle...

For what I have through till I lose all my strength the miracle always come by and make everything became smooth...

I hope another next... next... next day/week/month/year I will still able to go through obstacle...

Even if it's getting hard... Keep smiling, make my heart be more strong, take care of people that I treasure the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment