Monday, February 27, 2012

Skip Beat! Taiwanese Drama Episode 10

I just finished watched online Skip Beat! My favourite drama.  In this drama I love all the actor & actress.  They really suitable and their acting is same as anime.  In the Episode 10 I see Shang is same like Sho.  He really can bring up Sho character.  I will give a big applause to 'Dong Hae'.

And for Gong-Xi & Lian. I love it if the both of them become a couple. Really suitable. Lian character such a sweet when its played by 'Siwon'. Romantic but trying to hide unfortunely can see through it.

Seriously I really love 'Lian' even in anime. This is the first time see the drama with such a good and suitable actor & actress.

For Gong-Xi,  Ivy Chen can bring up the mood whether in Angel or Devil.  As in the anime.  I can't even miss one episode. Every single episode have own attraction.

For episode 10, please go to http://www.jacinda-1st.com/2012/02/skip-beat-episode-10-english-subtitles.html


~~Really worth to watch it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment