Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Spaghetti Bolognese My Style


Assalammualaikum and good afternoon.

Today I want to share a 'limited edition' spaghetti bolognese recipe. Reason for limited edition because i'm doing with my style.

Check it out :

1. Spaghetti
2. Onion, Garlic
3. Tomato Puri
3. Fresh Tomato
4. Water
4. Chicken/Beef/Meatball (Depend on ur taste)
5. Parsley, Oregano, Sweet Basil
6. Black Pepper

7. Fresh Milk
8. Cheese
9. Salt



1.Put a water in a pot, 2 spoon of oil and a bit salt wait for it to boil and put the spagetti.
2. Crush the tomato till it become like a juice.
3. Take a pan. Put in one or two spoon oil or butter. Stir onion and garlic together till it become slightly yellow.
4. Put crushed tomato, tomato puree, water stir a bit.
5. Put Parsley, Oregano, Sweet Basil, Black Pepper, Cheese, Meatball, Salt.
6. Wait until boiling and thick. Lastly I will put a Fresh Milk.







That's it. My own taste of bolognese. But I still can't denied when I really want to eat the spaghetti but I also very lazy to make it, I still go to pizza hut. The taste so marvellous. Okay till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment