Tuesday, April 16, 2019

1day Trip to Genting Highlands

Assalammualaikum...:-)


Today I would to share an experience and how I feel when I'm going to Genting Highland for a day only.

First of all i'm going there for of my sisters, just to have fun. But it was a best experience I have. Here is my journey...

From Melaka around 6am going to Cheras to take my brother because he will guide us. Around 8am I arrived at Cheras and we go  breakfast but I not sure where was that place because he the one who bring us as I said before he's our tour guide.

After that we take Grab going to MRT. From station Bandar Tun Hussein Onn going to station Muzium Negara and we will take a bus at KL Sentral.



When we arrived, we have to wait around 1 hours. So just go and grab some food. "Keep eating" :-). We just get some sandwich at London Sandwich, NU Sentral. It's quite convenience to travel when you can get everything in one place.



Then we starting our journey to Genting Highland. The both of the girl is really happy because they never been in GH. We take bus till Awana Skyway. From Awana Skyway we arrived at Genting Highland.






And for informations we just make a trip for a day. Around 5pm we going back just the same way as when we come. That the story I wanna told for today. And let see if there's was more story after this. Till we meet again. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment