Saturday, October 7, 2017

Broken Inside!

“Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”

When I read this then I realize how much it hurt when someone we love make me feel shattered.

When I look to my right there's no one and how about my left there's one thing left, it's hope.

Hoping that relationship between us can be repaired and hope that we still can get together even though we getting separated.

Know one thing, no matter how the wound look like and its remained there forever, just one thing stay still is my love for you.

I cannot assume you to be like me because we both different even if we share our life. What you want to to its all up to you and I will support you as much as I can as long as I know the things is not a wrong thing for you to do it.

So please, I pleaded with my life for you to getting back to me. Make our life as usual. Talk to me like there was no tomorrow. Because we don't know what tomorrow will hold us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment